About Me

My photo
My name is Ryuki Kitaoka. everybody,Let's talk not only Japanese but also American ,Chinese ,European ,all over the world people! みなさん、HPの事、映画の事、外国の事、何でもいろいろ書いて下さい!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I love American drama !!

I 've been watch few American drama in these days. I really like the one of it , That is ....

 'The vampire dairies'.   This drama is really awesome! I really like a character of Stephane(Paul Wesley).

He is gentle,polite,strong,and good looking.I really admire his figure!!

Oh~,'Elena(Nina Dobrev)' so cute!  Those two guys are absolutely main character.

But I think that the other characters also really nice!!  'Bonnie(Katerina Graham)' and 'Caroline(Candice Accola)' are different type of lady but, those guys also beautiful and cute!!!!

Of course ,'Damon(Ian Somerhalder)' and 'Tyler(Michael Trevino)' are not bad.

Now,I can't wait new episode any more!!  Wanna see!!







No comments:

Post a Comment